Sunday, April 23, 2017

2017 Stanley Cup Playoffs Heroes Day 11

Here are key players from last night's action that helped their teams to victory!

Zuccarello scored twice leading the Rangers to a series ending victory over the Candians 

Cam Talbot shut down the Sharks with 27 saves and helped the Oilers advance to face the Ducks

Keep an eye out on these guys in future games. Big things could happen. Grabbing a few of their Upper Deck cards right now may not be a bad decision before prices are driven up!

Who are your key players of the night?

1 comment:

  1. I was telling my wife about the Rangers game. She asked me who was the best player in the game, and I said Zuccarello. She asked me how to spell it, and I laughed....because it gave me a chance to quote what I'd heard on the news after the game. "With two C's, two Ls, and, tonight, two goals!"

    That save Lundqvist made on Plekanec may have been the best save by a Rangers goaltender since Richter stopped Bure's penalty shot in the 94 finals.

    ReplyDelete