Sunday, March 19, 2017

The New One

There are many blogs out there, but how many NY Giants sport card blogs can you tell me there are....ZERO. At least I think that's the case.

Well, no more!

I have decided after many years I would be the first in the blog world to create one and one that I plan on sticking to on a weekly basis. It won't be like The Card Bin, That 90's Sport Card Blog and Hampton Cardboard Craze. This blog I am actually going to post on.

I have been working on this for a few weeks and already have a few posts up.

There will be new cards, old cards and features on there you won't see on Sport Card Collectors. So give it a follow, add it to your blogroll and give it a try. I promise to stick with this project this time.

As for the other three blogs I mentioned above, I will post randomly from time to time random cards on those so don't give up completely on those. I will however put full-time into Sport Card Collectors and partial time into the new blog I will link below. The other three will be very hit and miss on new posts.

Here is the new blog and link to it. Give it a read from what's already been posted including an introduction and stay tuned for new posts on there including lots of cool cards.

new blog is.....
SNAGGING CARDBOARD

No comments:

Post a Comment