But here are some more NEW ideas to get you all involved and a way to show off your collection, favorite cards and your hits from a break! Whether your break or collection is big or small.
- We have decided to revive the Fan Favorite Card Thursday so if you have a favorite card and want to show it off, just email us at email@example.com with your card pic and why its your favorite. Just a sentence.
- We are also creating something called Fan PC. Can't get yourself into Beckett? We want to see your collections and share them with others on here!! If you collect a team or player or non sport or whatever just send us a pic of your collection (you can pose with it as well) or some of it also with a small to medium write up about the collection and why you started it and you can include some numbers on it (how many cards, autos, jersey cards, other) and make sure you include your name or screen name you use on the blog. Send us your pics and write up to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are also starting a Fan Box Breakers. Just as we post ourselves where we break down a box to show others what the contents were from it. Send us a pic of your break of any packs whether hobby or retail, big or small and we will post it! Here are examples below:
|Whether its one, two or three!|
Of any sport or any brand or product of any year (prefer newer).
Send us a picture of some of the following:
- Base Card-just one
- Inserts (one of each kind you pull and all can be put into one pic unless its a huge pull or a very low numbered one)
- Jersey Cards
- Anything that catches your eye
- Also do a small write up with your thoughts on your break with what you paid and got in return. Was it worth what you paid for it? What were your thoughts on the cards? Design? and so on.
- Send your submissions to email@example.com.
Hoping some of you will jump in on some of these ideas and join in! Don't forget the Forums are also always as well. Though the blog is run by us, we welcome you to join in as well and be apart of it!
Thanks for all of the support!
Note: We will read all submissions before posting them. Please keep submissions clean and no language. We will email you back our thoughts on your email before posting it.